Australian Lingerie Model Search
If you are interested in hosting the Planet's Hottest Model Search in your venue please contact our office on 07 5596 0208 or Anna 0414 745 208 or
to secure an exclusive license for your area.
Our proven and very successful "just add the girls" formula makes it easy to host a professional and profitable promotion that can run for up to 6 weeks in your club.
Your Benefits when choosing The International Lingerie Model Search:
- No hassle, easy to run, crowd pulling promotion with all tools provided for you.
- Amazing money-cant-buy prizes for your winner, including a trip to Surfers Paradise and appearance in Fashion TV feature! This will attract top girls to enter and this in turn will pull in the crowds!
- Guaranteed exposure on the ILMS web site with contact details and links.
- Exclusive rights to a high-profile national promotion – no risk of the competing venue “Down the street” getting the right to the same competition.
- The potential prestige and marketing benefits of having “your finalist” win a National Title and a trip to the International Lingerie Show in LAS VEGAS!
- First option to renew contract for following year.
The International Lingerie Model Search:
The ILMS will be held in selected leading entertainment venues throughout Australia and New Zealand. Each venue will hold their own qualifying heats culminating in a venue grand final. The search can be run as a weekly contest over any number of weeks between June and the end of August. It can also be run as a one-night promotion or a venue may choose to sponsor a girl directly. However, the cost for the promotion will be the same regardless of the duration.
The preliminary competition will culminate with the National Final on the Gold Coast in August.
We will supply everything each venue needs to stage a successful promotion in our “turn-key venue promotional kit”
Venue Promotional Kit:
Eye catching A2 colour posters to be used in your venue and to be distributed to local sponsors' outlets and to as many other outlets as you possible can, such as lingerie boutiques, swimwear shops, local gyms, hair dressing salons, fashion shops, cafes, etc... Use the white space at the bottom to fill in details such as date and time for heats and finals.
Spectacular full colour banner 2m x1m in silk so it is both lightweight and easy to erect.
Has all the National Sponsors logos and identifies your venue as an Official Venue. It is a collectors item, so keep an eye on it!
Use the Promotional DVD frequently on the in-house monitors in the venue (especially before the contest starts in order to attract entrants as well as general interest in the event) and have the DJ make announcements about the contest and upcoming heats etc..
If you require “clean” video footage for TV ads etc., please contact our office with details on the desired format. We can supply this in a variety of formats at cost price.
A6 Size, double sided, full colour card/flyer. Basically same principle as with the poster. Try to get the cards distributed to as many outlets as possible. Simply place your venue stamp in the space provided at the bottom.
We have included a General Media Release and a Local Media Supplement and a CD with images, logos and the flyer in hi-res PDF format etc. This is to help you design your own leaflets or press ads.
Comprehensive "HOW TO" Manual with a step-by-step guide to Stage a Successful Promotion
- How To Find Contestants
- Sponsorship Ideas
- Publicity & Advertising Tips
- Entry forms
- Judging sheets
- Master Judging sheets
- Music Selection Sheets
- Compere's Guide / MC Script
- Entrants questionnaire
For more information and to secure your exclusive license, please call Anna on 0414 745 208 or Pacific Enterprises Head office Ph 07-5596 0208